Pastiche Home Style is committed to using the most powerful staging techniques of “Target Staging” and “Lifestyle Merchandising” available to ensure your home will captivate potential buyers. Our staging designs tell a story, giving buyers a lifestyle-experience. Every item that we use is carefully and thoughtfully selected and strategically placed to create an atmosphere that emotionally captures your target buyer demographic. While traditionally Home Staging is neutralizing to appeal to the broadest majority of buyers we like to take it a step further. We identify your target market and create a lifestyle experience derived from their ultimate needs in a home. We don’t just make homes “look pretty”, but take Staging to the next level using a systematic and structured approach. We are also very thorough when we stage your home, not only will the interior be addressed but we will also assess the exterior of your home for the optimum “Curb Appeal” buyers are looking for.
Home Staging Services
1. Staging Consultation:
We will meet with you at your property and canvas your home. We will take photographs and measurements (if necessary). After careful consideration we will submit an easy to follow yet detailed written plan, complete with photographs and diagrams, depicting our ideas and recommendations that need to be completed in order to get your home in it’s most advantageous marketing condition. This is the more cost effective option for Do-It-Yourself home owners. Prices vary according to job size and location.
2. Full Service Staging:
Pastiche Home Style can transform your house into a “must have” property! Our first step is to utilize your existing furniture and accessories to create a congruent design for your home. We may recommend furniture rental and/or accessory rental or purchase to enhance your space to it’s most desirable condition. We do the work and your are rewarded by having a beautiful and flawless home to market for top dollar. Meanwhile you can relax and know your home is in the capable hands of a professional stylist. Prices vary according to job size, location and rental costs.
3. Vacant Home Staging:
This is a must to maximize your properties potential to sell faster and for more money! We will select the perfect rental pieces and accessories to provide you with the most desirable home on the market.
4. Model Home Staging & Design:
A turn key solution for a look that attracts and captivates buyers. We will meet for a pre-design consultation along with researching your buyer demographic to identify your target market. We’ll design your space from the vantage point of enhancing your selected finishes and the homes architectural style. Please contact us at Pastiche Home Style to further discuss how we can assist you.
Having an Interior Decorator doesn’t mean that you need to start from scratch or spend a lot of money. Do you love what you have but it just doesn’t feel complete or harmonious? A skilled decorator can work with your existing furniture and accessories to create a totally new and fresh look.
This might include:
- Re-purposing rooms
- Incorporating new colors to coordinate with and update your current color scheme
- Re-arranging furniture, accessories and artwork to create better flow and overall use of space in your room
- Adding to your existing design to enhance and modernize your space
I prefer to design a comfortable, livable, relaxing space with an enviable “WOW” factor as opposed to a stuffy, over-designed, museum-like space that feels untouchable. A home should be welcoming to it’s inhabitants and their guests. At Pastiche Home Style, we customize our designs to fit the lifestyle and tastes of our clients, while offering our knowledge and artistic flare to make it a one of a kind. We create solutions that work specifically for you.
We will meet with our clients to understand your design requirements. This can vary from minor to major projects. We are happy to assist with single room upgrades, color selections or complete home design projects. We are available to meet with your Architect or Contractor for renovation projects to assist in creating the optimum layouts and architectural details that best enhance your space. We will discuss and define your style preferences. Some of our clients prefer a more traditional approach; others a more contemporary style; and others fall between with a transitional preference. It’s your home, where you live each day, so it’s important that we fully understand your likes and dislikes. Our goal is to design your home to reflect your personal tastes, lifestyle and preferences.
1. Initial design consultation:
We learn about your project and needs. This is complimentary.
2. Designing your space:
This is where the magic happens! We begin our investigative work based on your budget, current furnishings to be included in the design and overall desired outcome of your space. We will be hard at work creating a design plan tailored specifically for you. Researching the best products for your design is a very time consuming process so this may take a few weeks.
This is a meeting where we present our design options for your approval. We will provide details of furniture, fabrics, accessories, floor coverings and color selections so you can envision the final aesthetic.
4. Ordering and Procurement:
Once you have approved a design plan we can begin to order all materials for your project and arrange for subcontractors to commence work. We will orchestrate delivery and set-up of all of your products and continue to do so until the final piece has been placed.
What we need from you…
- Complete a client questionnaire at or before our first meeting, so we will have an idea early on about who you are and what you are looking for.
- Share inspirational photos of rooms and furnishings you like. Pinterest and Houzz are great tools to find this information and share it with us.
- Consider the elements you’d like to keep and what you would like to part with.
What we do…
- Listen to your needs, taking into account your lifestyle, budget and requirements.
- Review your information and our meeting notes in order to create a fabulous design concept tailored to suit your specific desires.
- Take photos and note dimensions of your space, existing furnishings, etc. to best gauge your space and create a new design.
- Create detailed visual presentations of layouts, furnishings, accessories and finishes so you may accurately envision your new space.
What you get from us…
- Floor plan and elevation renderings to illustrate the rooms design.
- A furniture plan, so you can see what’s included and where it is designed to fit.
- Detailed furniture selections.
- Samples of fabrics, flooring options and paint selections.
- Procurement services to purchase your new furnishings, accessories and finishes.
- Project budget and costs.
- Assistance obtaining bids from subcontractors.
“So, If you are ready to get started we are here to help! We are ready to begin the design process with you and promise to make it as painless and rewarding as possible. We look forward to serving you with your design needs.”